Friday, November 11, 2011

Prologue

I say I won't be long just hanging with the girls
A lie I didn't have to tell
Because I know where I'm about to go
and I know it very well


Hayli Samuels and Tyler Seguin grew up next door to each other. Hayli was a year older and the nerd at her and Tyler's high school. Tyler had it all, the looks and the talent with girls throwing themselves at him but all he wanted was Hayli. When Hayli was picked on, Tyler stuck up for her and out of all the girls he could have taken to prom, he took Hayli.

Now a Stanley Cup Champion and in his sophomore season in the NHL, Tyler and Hayli are living together in Boston. Hayli is turning 21 and Tyler is at home nursing an injury. Hayli hits the town with her friends and does the unthinkable with one of Tyler's teammates.

Patrice Bergeron is a Stanley Cup Champion and an assistant captain for the Boston Bruins. Recently married and expecting his first child, he does the unthinkable with his young teammates girlfriend.

What will happen when a one night stand turns into an affair where both relationships and friendships are torn apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment